WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The term “SoCal-CPR” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, SoCal-CPR Safety Training, whose registered office is in Burbank, California. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The information contained in this website is for student training & general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any claim relating to SoCal-CPR Safety Training’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- While we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither we nor any third parties involved make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction for profit is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SoCal-CPR’s prior written consent. Through this website, you are able to link to other websites that are not under the control of SoCal-CPR. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SoCal-CPR takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- SoCal-CPR Safety Training has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SoCal-CPR Safety Training of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you purchased your class on CourseHorse, then our Refund & Cancellation policy applies to your purchase. If you are entitled to a refund, or have any questions, please visit the CourseHorse site and contact their customer service team.