- Class Locations
- Our Clients & Testimonials
- Training Center Affiliation
- Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Request a Replacement Card
- Job Opportunities
Class Locations – 3500 West Olive Avenue #300, Burbank, CA 91505
>> We specialize in group training at your home or office on your schedule!
WE TRAIN YOU TO CARE!
When it comes to making sure that our students can confidently perform the tasks necessary to save a life, we go above & beyond.
We use a unique, multifaceted approach to ensure that our students really understand what they’re learning – not everyone takes in information the same way plus we want to make sure what you learn sticks & is top of mind when an emergency situation comes up!! We always try to tailor the class to the students we teach so they get more relevant & useful information for the situations they face at work.
Combine all that with the CPR industry standards provided through the American Heart Association & organizations like EMS Safety Services, who are both leaders in the safety training world. Many of our staff has been a CPR instructor for other agencies like the American Red Cross too which only adds to our wealth of knowledge. Many students, including those who’ve gone through many refresher CPR courses, have said they learned something new from the experience with us.
What will you learn today? We are your CPR & First Aid training providers yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- U.S. Coast Guard – Merchant Marines
- El Camino College Community Education
- Workplace Resource Center, Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Film School
- Cavalia USA & Canada
- Trinity Health & Wellness
- Apollo Technologies
- Express Pipe & Supply
- EDD – San Diego office
- EDD – Long Beach office
- Manhattan Beach Dental
- We Imagine, Inc.
- Foothill Family Service
- Passages Addiction Cure Centers
- Rite Aid Pharmacies
- Roof Repair Specialist
- John Hancock Property Management
- CA Bureau of Automotive Repair
- CVS Pharmacies
- Walgreens Pharmacies
- Pacific American Fish Co.
- St. Martyr’s School
- Good Shepherd Domestic Violence Shelter
- Dasher-Lawless, Inc.
- Edge Performing Arts Center
- New Image Emergency Shelter
- Larchmont Charter Schools
- Atria Senior Living Care Centers
- Dentex Dental, Inc.
- MRV Communications – Chatsworth
- ICE – Immigration & Customs Enforcement
- FPA – Family Planning Association
- AIDS Health Foundation
- Excellent, better than my last class – Romana B. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Everything was run well, can’t change the process – Daniel C. – CPR-AED
- Very informative, great class – Elsa S. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Easy course, very detailed – Ivonne Z. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Class was well and very well explained – Graciette E. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Great course! – Moises Q. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Very good!!! – Cristal G. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Great class, I feel prepared – Nelli P. – Pediatric First Aid CPR-AED
- Very satisfied with the instructor’s clear instructions – Sherry B. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Great class, was referred by a co-worker – Rachel S. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Learned something new in spite of repeated renewals – Guillermo B. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Perfect class – Carlos L. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- It was efficient and fun time to learn, practice & take test – Tatevik P. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- The instructor was very helpful and great course overall – Yana B. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Answered questions very well & spent time to explain until understood – Regina B. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Overall it was great, learning steps was easy – Abraham C. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Feel more confident – Amanda O. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Very good and the instructor was excellent. Answered all the questions I had in a very positive way – Sandra G. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Great attitude and better explanation than my last class – Deborah A. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- The course was great, I’d learn CPR in it’s simplest but accurate way – Jaylord E. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Best class I’ve had – Kenneth H. – CPR-AED
- Great job Shah – Roxanne T. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Satisfied – Ellen S. – First Aid CPR-AED
- The course was great – Tim P. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Thank you for your time. Greatly appreciate the information – Gamaliel T. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Course was professional and the instructor was very knowledgeable – Henry S. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Shah rules! – John L. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Shah was very informative and courteous – DeAnn G. – CPR-AED
- Excellent. Keep doing what you’re doing – David G. – CPR-AED
- All good – Tamara B. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Denise is fantastic. Very clear presentation for the material – Brandon M. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Denise was excellent & went the extra mile to be patient with my language troubles – Nine Z. – First Aid CPR-AED
- They were clear, helpful & extremely patient – Eva S. – CPR-AED
- I enjoyed my time training here. The instructor was very clear and insightful – Tom J. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Very thorough! – Loriann T. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Very satisfied with the course – Kenneth W. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Good equipment, instructor very knowledgeable – Carlos M. BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Strengths convenient time and location – Sarah N. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- I learned a lot, it was informative and very interesting – Bernadette J. – CPR-AED
- Because of you, we were able to train our staff in an affordable, efficient way – Margaret N. – First Aid CPR-AED
- The instructor was great and taught me all I needed to know. I feel confident if I had to perform CPR – Ceasar G. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Great job, the rest of my company needs this training – Michael H. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Good speaker, I learned a lot from this class. Thank you – Ron G. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Excellent knowledge of course material – John R. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Very hands on help us see exactly what to do – Jesse M. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Great class, it was just me – Laura V. – BLS for Healthcare Providers & First Aid
- Good class, correct amount of humor to keep our attention. He explains things well. – Mark O. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Very helpful and informative. – Michael O. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Great course, explained CPR easily, feel comfortable administering first aid. – Storm R. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Covered what I needed, great info, knows his stuff. – Denise F. – CPR=AED-First Aid
- Lots of new details, common sense to apply the knowledge. – Ralph S. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Very knowledgeable, recommended instructor! – Carson G. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Entertaining and helpful, clearly knowledgeable instructor and good info. – David P. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Professional, knowledgeable conveyed info effectively. – Deana C. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Very informative and knowledgeable. Really helpful! – Henry B. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Good materials and videos, instructor is knowledgeable – Jesse N. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Detailed info I needed. Good class – Gary A. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Good info and videos and instructor – Erik C. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Explained things well, great book and video – Edward M. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Liked it, clear and concise teaching – Juan O. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Very good, recommend this instructor – Jaya W. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- So helpful and engaging – thank you! – Brianne N. – CPR-AED
- Had a blast! Thank you! – Nathan S. – CPR-AED
- Super fun & informative – thank you! – Brynn L. – CPR-AED
- Recommended class, Great book and videos – Phil K. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Good instructor. Good materials too! – Stephen P. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Very good content and efficient training – Mark S. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Excellent Instructor and very good materials – Jack N. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Clear & easy to understand instructor and great materials – David P. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Taught a comprehensive and well presented. – Garrett F. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Very good instructor and easy to follow materials, very informative – Andrew B. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- A+, nice job. Excellent instruction. Clear & concise presenter. Great info, easy to understand. – James K. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Short and to the point, good information – Daniel O. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Excellent instructor, knowledgeable. Excellent materials too. – Kevin M. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Very helpful & educated us very well – great job. Materials very educational. – Lauren C. – CPR-AED
- Great training. Very helpful. Real life scenarios really helped. – Jose G. – CPR-AED
- Great knowledge of CPR, Good materials and really helpful. – Erika H. – CPR-AED
- Shah explained each part efficiently/well. Noted how we did the exercise and corrected when needed. Easy to follow instructions. – Kelly K. – CPR-AED
- Knowledgeable, answered everyone’s questions. Very informative and helpful info. – David B. – CPR-AED
- Clear instruction, clean equipment. Easy to understand materials. Pricila N. – CPR-AED
- Straightforward explanations & humorous class. Videos are realistic and informative. – Constance T. – CPR-AED
- Articulate and clear instruction. Great, seamless flow. Good content. – Yukiko G. – CPR-AED
- Very professional, pleasant, funny and informative. Perfect class. Awesome material – Elias H. – CPR-AED
- Great course. Answered every question with examples. Easy to understand. Well informed. Easy to comprehend. – Robert R. – CPR-AED
- Shah knows his stuff very well and makes the course interesting – Carolina P. – CPR-AED
- Great instructor! Very informative and I learned a lot. Good book & video too – Robert D. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- The instructor is very knowledgeable and materials have lots of useful info – Benitez D. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Great class overall, would recommend it. – Anita L. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Instructor well-educated and passionate about teaching proper procedures – Shandawn G. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Informative and likeable instructor. Materials pretty good. – Cesar C. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Good instruction and good materials – Elijah H. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Knowledgeable instructor and book/video was good. – Evonne B. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Energetic and fun class. Good scenarios and information – Manuel S. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Made this serious stuff while being entertaining. Clearly knowledgeable – Tamara M. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Instructor had a ton of knowledge about course content – made it fun too. – Shane A. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Very passionate about teaching, making sure you understand – Julio C. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Good feedback and good knowledge – Ronny J. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Great job, made it fun – Danny N. – CPR-AED
- Clear, informative, excellent course – Jenny V. – CPR-AED
- The course was great. Shah was a great instructor and was very thorough – Jonathan P. – CPR-AED
- Great instructor – Teddy J. – CPR-AED
- Enjoyed the class and was interesting and useful all the way through – Rebekah B. – First Aid CPR-AED
- This was great – Mary B. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Projective voice, nice, very helpful! – Julie K. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Enjoyed the hands-on compression & rebreathing techniques – Tiffany T. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Everything was great and very helpful – Brandon K. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Classroom was great, especially with hands-on experience + ability to ask any questions – Vincent E. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- A strength of this class was showing how CPR is done with 2 rescuers – Kenneth L. – CPR-AED
- I feel more prepared, learned a lot! – Carin N. – CPR-AED
- I really liked the class – Michael M. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Instructor was really great – Paige J. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Great class, I learned a lot – Ronnie S. – CPR-AED
- The instructor is good, answered all my questions = Narciso F. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Really liked the instructors, real world examples made it immersing and helped me understand – Carole C. First Aid CPR-AED
- The class was very satisfactory – Lee D. – First Aid CPR=AED
- Instructor was very clear & cared if we were learning – Mona Y. – First Aid CPR-AED
- The class was very informative – Sherry B. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Really great instructor, great information – Clara B. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Liked personal stories that applied to training – Bonnie P. – First Aid CPR-AED
- The course was very informative and enlightening – Jennylyn A. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Better than my last class – Dinora M. – First Aid
- Great class – Juanita M. – First Aid
- Instructor was great and immensely informative, very knowledgeable – Spencer G. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Everything was well presented – Deyanira M. – CPR-AED
- Efficient and clear – Kimberly C. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Learned a lot more this time – Nasira B. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Great, lots of hands-on CPR practice – Laurel H. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Course was well designed and easy to follow and comprehend – Jennifer C. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Very informative and clear – Anthony B. Jr. – CPR-AED
- I really enjoyed this educational course, and am glad my employer arranged for the staff to participate – Aisha E. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Very good instructor – Becky L. – First Aid CPR-AED
- The instructor was very helpful – Verneja C. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Well instructed class – Shaun P. – BLS for Healthcare Providers
- CPR class was great, enjoyed it a lot – Maria G. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Extremely clear and instructor really knew his stuff – Carolina R. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Everything was good – Gregory Byrd – First Aid CPR-AED
- Excellent course – Joy F. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Class was very long but learned what I needed to know – Robert L. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Dynamic instructor, excellent videos – Jasmine G. – First Aid CPR-AED
- Hands-on training was excellent – Jaylissa H. – First Aid CPR-AED
- I really enjoyed this class – Victoria S. – First Aid CPR-AED
- It was a really great experience – Annie H. – First Aid CPR-AED
- I told a person in this class that the class was easy to understand. I wasn’t bored at all. I learned better today than two years ago. – Tanesia J. – First Aid CPR-AED
- He explained everything very well and answered any questions we had. It was very good. Lots of useful information – Kathy S. – CPR-AED
- The instructor was very thorough and informative + materials were great too – Michael H. CPR-AED-First Aid
- Knew the material very well, clear explanations and kept the class moving – Matthew H. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Was to the point, feel informed and gave realistic examples – Paul C. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Shah explained everything very clearly, thank you – Ben W. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Was enjoyable, he communicated well. Materials are good – Chad F. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- He was thorough and made the class fun. Easy to understand materials – Roselle R. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Direct, clear presentation of the information. Easy to understand – Loan M. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Went over a lot of scenarios from workbook and experience – Mark B. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Very interesting and instructor was knowledgeable. Ready to use my skills. – Razmik M. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Excellent. Would highly recommend Shah – Jean-Paul L. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Subject-matter expert with enthusiasm, real life experiences helped too – Michele O. – CPR-AED
- Great class!! Enlightening and made what I learned easy to apply – Yelba S. – CPR-AED
- Patient with participants and clear information presented – Sandy R. – CPR-AED
- Highly experienced instructor, very good materials with plenty of examples – Indiana G. – CPR-AED
- Shah was knowledgeable of the materials and kept me motivated – Manuel R. – CPR-AED
- Great class overall, would definitely recommend this class – Richard M. – CPR-AED
- Very knowledgeable and very easy to understand – enjoyed learning this – Rukmani R. – CPR-AED
- Instructor was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Book gave great real life examples – Sarah Z. – CPR-AED
- Shah made things interesting and simple to learn. Materials were excellent – Demi T. – CPR-AED
- He answered all my questions. Book and video were excellent. Recommended! – Alexa M – CPR-AED
- Instructor spoke clearly and answers all questions. Good class! – Gloria E. – CPR-AED
- Feel ready to save lives after training. Book is great tool. Videos were funny – Jay O. – CPR-AED
- Helped me a lot with hands-on training. Everything explained in detail – Abhai R. – CPR-AED
- Shah made the class fun. Learned a lot, Book has a lot of great info. – Sarah M. – CPR-AED
- He incorporated realistic scenarios & answers all questions. Not boring. – Cynthia C. – CPR-AED
- Instructor interacted with the class and brought real life experiences – Cliff R. – CPR-AED
- The instructor was very informative and relatable. Materials are easy to comprehend – Ruby L. – CPR-AED
- Awesome materials, especially the video. Instructor was very informative – Ariana C. – CPR-AED
- Shah makes the course interesting and encourages proper utilization of techniques. Book & video put proper emphasis on what’s really important – Sansanee W. – CPR-AED
- Very god job by the instructor. Great refresher all around. – Amir H. – CPR-AED
- Good class and materials – would recommend Shah – Cindy T. – CPR-AED
- Explained things very well, clarified details where info has changed & examples more relevant to our work – Aaron V. – CPR-AED
- Shah made the class very engaging, not boring at all, lots of examples – Lataisha F. – CPR-AED
- Great at answering questions and ensured proper technique was being used. – Olivia C. – CPR-AED
- Shah is very knowledgeable about CPR-AED training and made me comfortable with learning this. – Rose Marie G. – CPR-AED
- Great details, very animated class, excellent materials – Wai F. – CPR-AED
- Up to date scenery & situations. Easy to understand. Recommended. – Mary L. – CPR-AED
- He has a lot of knowledge, recommended instructor – Jake N. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Very helpful for daily activity. Lots of visual aids. I liked it. – Alma C. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Very detailed and he had good real life examples, great video too – Nathan L. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Took his time and made sure we understood what we were learning – Betsy H. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Recommend Shah. Great book and video – Troy M. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Lots of information, very good materials – Hugo S. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Thorough class and interesting, Excellent materials – Johann L. – CPR-AED-First Aid
- Shah was able to teach the course in a way that was practical & easily understandable – Eric B. – CPR-AED-First Aid
FIRST TIME GETTING CPR & FIRST AID TRAINING?
EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS WITH US
We know there are many reasons why you need to have CPR and First Aid training.
That’s why we ask you many questions before you sign up – we want to make sure you’re in the right class for your needs. Plus, in cases where you’re going into the healthcare industry what class you are told you need now may not be enough when it’s time to move up, think about your future!
We will take care of you.
It is quite possible that you might be asked to save a life someday, possibly even someone you really care about, so learning the skills you need to perform CPR can be a little daunting at first. We do our absolute best to instill a ton of confidence in your abilities before we let you loose on the world! You can do it, trust in your training with us.FIND THE CLASS YOU NEED HERE
Cancellation & Refund Policy
BY MAKING YOUR PURCHASE ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND, AGREE, WARRANT AND COVENANT AS FOLLOWS:
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations by students who are a “No Call, No Show” on the day of class.
- Rescheduling of your training is free, you must call to reschedule your training before the class start time.
- Group registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition.
- Group Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Refunds will be issued by company check and mailed to the address you provide.
- No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
- No refunds will be given after class has been completed by you or your group
- No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
- No refunds for students who signed up for wrong class.
- No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class or move students to another class time/date due to low enrollment.
1. REGISTRATION AGREEMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER (the “Agreement and Waiver”)
Authority to Register and/or to Act as Agent. You represent and warrant to SoCal-CPR Safety Training that you have full legal authority to complete this event registration on behalf of yourself and/or any party you are registering (the “Registered Parties”), including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. As used in this Agreement and Waiver, SoCal-CPR refers to SoCal-CPR Safety Training and any and all subsidiaries, affiliated entities, or entities that control or are controlled by SoCal-CPR Safety Training singly or together and its officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors and agents.
If you are registering a child under the age of 18 or an incapacitated adult, you represent and warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of that party and have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on their behalf and by proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Agreement and Waiver shall apply equally to all Registered Parties. By registering a child under 13, you agree and consent to the collection of that child’s information which you provide for the purposes of registration.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT IS POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS, AND THAT A REGISTERED PARTY SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE UNLESS THEY ARE MEDICALLY ABLE AND PROPERLY TRAINED. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVENTS MAY BE HELD IN FACILITIES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE EVENT AND UPON WHICH HAZARDS ARE TO BE EXPECTED. PARTICIPATION CARRIES WITH IT CERTAIN INHERENT RISKS THAT CANNOT BE ELIMINATED COMPLETELY RANGING FROM MINOR INJURIES TO CATASTROPHIC INJURIES INCLUDING DEATH. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT, YOU AND ANY REGISTERED PARTY, THE HEIRS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS OF YOU OR THE REGISTERED PARTY DO HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND CONVENANT NOT TO SUE SoCal-CPR Safety Training FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT BY YOU OR ANY REGISTERED PARTY.
3. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties.
SoCal-CPR Safety Training SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE SoCal-CPR Safety Training OR (B) FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR (C) RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH SoCal-CPR Safety Training OR (D) RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF SoCal-CPR Safety Training HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF SoCal-CPR Safety Training IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SoCal-CPR Safety Training IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SoCal-CPR Safety Training EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SoCal-CPR Safety Training makes no warranty that SoCal-CPR Safety Training sites services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free. SoCal-CPR Safety Training does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in, or provided in connection with, the SoCal-CPR Safety Training website.
SoCal-CPR Safety Training is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the
SoCal-CPR Safety Training sites is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify and hold SoCal-CPR Safety Training harmless from and against any and all damages, costs, claims or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising from or relating to your use of SoCal-CPR Safety Training’s services.
5. Binding Arbitration.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration shall be Burbank, California. California law shall apply. You waive your right to trial by jury.
You further expressly agree that this Agreement and Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of California and that if any provision of this Agreement and Waiver shall be found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and Waiver and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
REST ASSURED IN OUR SERVICES, WE WILL GET YOU SQUARED AWAY RIGHT
We can make keeping your CPR and First Aid certification current so easy!!
Just tell us when your certification card was issued & we will remind you so you never forget – just send us your info via email to Help@SoCal-CPR.com or click here to fill out the form on our Contact Us page and you’re all set.
Plus, when it’s time to get your recertification done, as long as you don’t let your CPR & First Aid cards expire, you are eligible to take a Blended Learning course vs the Full class which will save you even more time!!
Also, there is a lot of power in numbers so if you know other people who need to recertify or get CPR training we will make it worth the effort.SIGN UP HERE TO GET AUTOMATIC CERTIFICATION RENEWAL REMINDERS
WE’RE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED BLS-CPR & FIRST AID INSTRUCTORS
We are looking for American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR Instructors
You must have 5+ years experience teaching classes especially for large groups. If you have your own manikins & AED trainers plus first aid teaching supplies you will be compensated well. A extensive training evaluation is required.
This is an Independent Contractor situation